Monday, 17 March 2014

Oklahoma City Bombing : A False Flag Event

Oklahoma City Bombing Live Coverage

Terry Nichols (Left) , Timothy McVeigh (Right)


April 19, 1995 - At 9:02 am CST, a rental truck packed with explosives is detonated outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma killed 168 people, including 19 children. More than 500 people were injured.

April 19, 1995 - Near Perry, Oklahoma, Army veteran Timothy McVeigh is arrested during a traffic stop for driving a vehicle without a license plate.

April 21, 1995 - Timothy McVeigh is arrested by federal authorities. Co-conspirator Terry Nichols turns himself in Herington, Kansas.Both McVeigh and Nichols were former U.S Army Soldiers and were associated with the extreme right-wing and militant Patriot Movement

May 23, 1995 - The remaining parts of the Murrah building are imploded.

August 11, 1995 - McVeigh and Nichols are indicted on murder and conspiracy charges.

April 24, 1997 - McVeigh's trial begins in Denver, Colorado.

June 2, 1997 - McVeigh is convicted on 11 counts of murder, conspiracy, and using a weapon of mass destruction. He is sentenced to death on June 13.

November 2, 1997 - Nichols' trial begins.

December 23, 1997 - Nichols is convicted on federal charges of conspiracy and eight counts of involuntary manslaughter. He is sentenced to life in prison. He is serving his sentence at the Supermax federal prison in Florence, Colorado.

June 11, 2001 - McVeigh is executed by lethal injection. He is the first person executed for a federal crime in the United States since 1963.

May 26, 2004 - Nichols is found guilty in Oklahoma state court on 161 counts of murder. The jury spends five hours deliberating before announcing the verdict.

August 9, 2004 - District Judge Steven Taylor sentences Nichols to 161 consecutive life terms, without the possibility of parole.

January 20, 2006 - Michael Fortier is released from prison after serving 11 years for failing to notify authorities of McVeigh and Nichols' plans to bomb the Murrah Federal Building. Fortier was a friend of the bombers, but testified against them during their trials.


  • McVeigh had been filmed by a security camera at a nearby McDonald's 24 minutes before the time stamped on the truck rental agreement, wearing clothes that did not match either ofthe men seen at Elliott's. There is no plausible explanation of how he travelled the mile and a quarter from McDonald's to the rental agency, car-less and alone as he claims, without getting soaked in the rain

  • There is also an unanswered question with regard to the truck, namely what was the Army doing with a Ryder Truck just before the Murrah blast?

  • The biggest problem with the official story of the bombing are early news reports of the incident(video above)

"'s now what we are starting to learn about the succession, or what someone obviously hoped would be a succession of explosions. The first bomb that was in the federal building did go off ... the second explosive was found and defused. The third explosive that was found and they are working on it right now ... both the second and third explosives, if you can imagine this, were larger than the first. ... It is just incredible to think that there was that much heavy artillery that was somehow moved into the downtown Oklahoma City federal building." 
"...this is the work of a sophisticated group, this is a very sophisticated device, and it has to have been done by an explosives expert."

quotes from the whatreallyhappened website


A documentary "A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 -- Bombing was a False Flag Event"  regarding the Oklahoma City bombing on April 19, 1995, shows with copious evidence that the bombing was not the act of one man, Timothy McVeigh, but that McVeigh was but a mind-controlled patsy for sinister forces within the U.S. government who wanted to use that event as a pretext to finally pass Bill Clinton's Anti-Terrorism bill, which would not have passed without something of that magnitude to spur it.

No comments:

Post a Comment